the build-a-habit guide
Who this helps
You've tried (and struggled) with building habits. You're tired (and overwhelmed) by all of the changes you want to make, but can’t seem to implement. Thankfully, there’s a body of research dedicated to figuring out how to make sustained behavior change. The Build-a-Habit Guide equips you with a proven plan for making new habits stick, now and into the future.
Building a new habit takes experimentation, compassion, and creativity. This guided program puts research into step-by-step practice so you can develop the habit you’ve always wanted. Along the way, you’ll be guided through creating a habit plan and experimenting with what works through daily and weekly check-ins.
- 70 daily check-in and tracker entries for you to put your habit to practice
- Expert guidance and structured activities for you to choose your habit, create your habit plan, and refine your plan
- Tips and guidance from a behavioral scientist and expert therapists to accompany you on your habit formation journey
- This notebook is filled with 144 pages of 75 gsm cream paper for a smooth & fluid writing experience.
- Hard bound with a flat lay binding, this notebook is lighter than The Anti-Anxiety Notebook, but filled with the same high-quality, evidence-based content you know and trust.
- (LxWxH): 8.5" x 5.5" x 0.38", 0.51 lb.