the anti-anxiety notebook
Who this helps
Have you ever found yourself feeling tense or unable to relax, but you’re not sure why? Or maybe you’re experiencing dread that you can’t quite pinpoint? The Anti-Anxiety Notebook is a playbook for immediately addressing what’s causing your stress—giving you a sense of greater control over your emotions.
How it works
- Set your intentions
- Learn about anxiety and the tools that work best for in-the-moment support
- Use the structured journal entries daily or after stressful situations
- Continue reflection with thoughtful notes crafted by therapists, for you
- This notebook is filled with 272 pages of 75 gsm cream paper for a smooth & fluid writing experience.
- Hardcover, with a thread-sewn, flat-lay binding. Linen cover material. Heat-sealed ribbon.
- (LxWxH): 8.5" x 5.5" x 0.63", 0.84 lb.