field guide for depression
Who this helps
You might feel overwhelmed. Or experience a weighted sadness that's hard to define. If you don't like how you're feeling, The Field Guide for Depression is a starting point for helping to improve motivation, mood, and build more meaningful relationships.
How it works
- Try one or all five of the evidence-based tools that have been proven to work for depression
- Once you've found what works for you, continue journaling with the tools when you want them
- Flip to the Appendices to learn more about each evidence-based tool and how they work
Working from the inside out ...
Did you know that your internal dialogue is crucial to how you feel? Change how you speak to yourself and work on changing your outlook from the inside-out. With The Field Guide for Depression, you'll find tools to break the negative cycle of bad self-talk and learn to speak to yourself differently—and to relate to yourself in a more positive way.
... and outside in.
By using tools that lead to external change, you'll uncover what interests you, your values system, and motivations that fuel the purpose and meaning in your life.
How will this notebook help with depression?
This notebook guides you through identifying and connecting with and acting in accordance with your values, developing a growth mindset, and communicating your needs effectively in relationships. Our expert therapists guide you through Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Growth Mindset, Behavioral Activation (BA), and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT). With the 80+ journal entries that cover the above tools, you’ll have the opportunity to realize their benefits through active processing, reflection, and action.
- This notebook is filled with 272 pages of 75 gsm cream paper for a smooth & fluid writing experience.
- Hardcover, with a thread-sewn, flat-lay binding. Linen cover material. Heat-sealed ribbon.
- (LxWxH): 8.5" x 5.5" x 0.63", 0.84 lb.